We take care of family
About Fedelta Home Care
Until one is faced with the challenge of providing full-time care for an aging parent, it’s almost impossible to understand the strain it can place on the entire family.
We understand. We’ve been there. Preserving family unity and peace of mind through a challenging and uncertain time is the reason Fedelta Home Care was founded.
Steve Meyer created Fedelta in 2004 to help aging people live at home as long and as well as possible. Fedelta was founded for very personal reasons on the principles of trust, care, compassion and loyalty that were instilled by his parents and grandparents. Today, Fedelta is a trusted and accessible leader in integrated care solutions including home care and comprehensive senior care management.
As a local, privately owned company, Fedelta Home Care and its professional caregivers proudly serve families and individuals throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties in Western Washington with offices in Seattle and Federal Way. Fedelta was awarded the Better Business Bureau's prestigious "Western Washington Business of the Year - Large Business Customer Service Award for 2006", and earned an "A+" rating from the BBB.
Fedelta is a trusted leader in the healthcare community with the industry’s most stringent screening and hiring practices, selecting fewer than 10 percent of caregivers who apply. Fedelta has earned a reputation for quality senior care and responsiveness; in many cases, care solutions are in place within 24 hours of a family's first call to Fedelta. Nurses and care management teams are available by phone 24/7.
Fedelta is dedicated to providing care, guidance and support to preserve the physical and emotional well-being of seniors and their families. Caring for an elderly relative who has begun to experience physical or mental challenges is something that most people don’t want to think about until they have no choice. When that time comes, it is important not to put quick answers before long-term solutions. Fedelta is passionate about providing information, choice and true continuity of care management, from companions for elderly home care to advanced in-home nursing, as well as RN or MSW care management and unbiased, client-centered senior living referral services.
Steve Meyer’s ongoing efforts to establish Fedelta Home Care as an organization devoted to exemplary health and support services is clear. Witnessing the struggles of those affected by Alzheimer's and their families has provided Steve with personal insight that he applies daily in the pursuit of treatment options and medical care that will one day halt the most common cause of dementia.
Fedelta Home Care's Vision, Mission, and Values
Outstanding care, exceptional service!
We are committed to providing you with a safe, enriching, and caring experience.
Our Values: C.A.R.E.
- We honor a client- and family-centered care approach.
- We are highly responsive to our clients’ needs and preferences.
- We display an active, empathetic listening style and respond with compassion.
- We instill hope and provide solace to those we serve
- We deliver on our commitments to our team members and those we serve.
- We foster an environment of prompt, professional, and open communication.
- We coordinate timely access to home care and care management for our clients.
- We uphold our policy of company-wide transparency.
- We treat those we serve with empathy, sensitivity, dignity, and integrity.
- We maintain a positive regard for those we serve and our team members in all interactions.
- We hire only the most qualified team members in order to provide truly outstanding care.
- Our clients deserve true expertise, which is why we exclusively hire RN/MSW Care Managers.
- We provide all team members with our comprehensive benefits package.
- Our in-depth screening process far exceeds Washington’s requirements.
- We promote a positive culture and prioritize safety and quality.