We take care of family
Join Our Team
Fedelta Home Care is one of the largest home care providers in Washington. We employ hundreds of licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers throughout King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap counties. We believe in taking care of family, which is why we offer our caregivers premium pay, a comprehensive compensation package, and flexible schedules.
Fedelta Home Care's twelve-step screening process ensures that our caregivers are the best in the industry and able to provide our clients with outstanding care. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetics, marital status, income level, or veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
If you are interested in the following available positions, please email your resume to email@example.com.
- We are seeking a Compliance Specialist to manage all aspects of compliance for Fedelta Home Care. This position requires expert-level knowledge of all current federal and state requirements for field and in-house employees. You will manage data integrity across systems through audits and analysis, identify and correct compliance gaps, and establish and maintain audits pertaining to system data quality and compliance.
- Essential Functions:
--Serve as first point of contact for HR
--Administer, audit, and monitor HR systems to ensure data integrity and identify actions needed to improve data quality
--Maintain expert level of knowledge and application of regulatory agencies (federal and state); manage pre- and post-employment employee files, including drug screening, EEO, licensure, certifications, I-9s, fingerprinting, and background checks
--Organize, coordinate, and improve functions associated with regulatory compliance and quality to ensure that we meet and exceed standards for compliance and quality
--Work in tandem with a small, versatile HR team
- Required qualifications for this position include:
--Two years experience in data quality, preferably in compliance
--Two years experience in HR
--Experience in analyzing data and communicating the results to the CEO
--Two years experience monitoring and applying federal and state regulatory compliance requirements
--Strong understanding of data management and analytics principles
--Advanced knowledge of basic PC applications (MS Word and Excel) and the ability to use them effectively in data analysis and documentation
- Preferred qualifications for this position include:
--Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience
We are always hiring Companion, HCA, NAR, CNA, LPN, and RN caregivers. Please apply below.
RN or MSW Care Managers
- Minimum 2 years experience in health care
- Minimum 2 years experience in community based health care (home health or home care)
- Driver’s license and auto insurance with the ability to drive throughout your territory
- Certifications in care management preferred (CMC, CCM, C-ASWCM, C-SWCM)
Comprehensive Compensation Package
In-Depth Screening and Testing