We take care of family
Goal: Create Long-Term Care Success | Fedelta Home Care, Seattle WA
May 31, 2016
Goal: Create Long-Term Care Success
Did you know that more than 50% of people turning age 65 can expect to use some form of long-term care during their lives (Long Term Care Guide)? This means that the majority of elderly adults will need services and support to meet health and personal care needs over an extended period of time. Do you have the proper plan in place?
When you start considering care for yourself or an aging loved one, it is important to consider care for long-term needs rather than the “here and now” situations. Sometimes the impulse is to focus more on what is currently happening and how to provide a quick fix, when considering the long-term needs may provide a healthier, safer, and more fulfilling option. Fedelta Home Care’s goal for each client is to not only understand where each client is currently needing care, but the type of care that will help them in the long run. We want each client to understand that we ascertain the entire situation; gathering facts from the past years, understanding the current situation and knowing how to help immediately, and also looking towards future health needs for healthy living.
Our holistic approach is different from many other home care agencies in the Puget Sound because of our in-depth care assessment process. We have a skilled staff of Care Managers who will plan a two-hour meeting to walk through our in-depth process to better understand care needs and long-term goals. What should you expect?
- Time: Plan for two hours for our high-quality and unique home care assessment – free of charge to you!
- Location: We come to you – our Care Managers will meet you at the hospital, at your home, or at your living community. Let us know where it is most convenient for you.
- Discussion: Share as many details as possible – let us know if you have a chronic disease or if you have a history of falls, or if you have a fear of falling.
- Care Plan: After discussions, questions, and consideration, our Care Managers will compile a unique care plan tailored to your needs.
- Start of Care: If you agree to receive services and want to start care, all we need is your signature and first week’s deposit.
- Fedelta’s Staff: You will have a Care Manager overseeing your care, a Care Coordinator scheduling caregivers, and a great office staff ready to help out when you have questions.
We hope that you will take long-term care as seriously as we do, because we know there is more to home care than just the immediate need for assistance. We want to be there for you as care needs change and to encourage healthy living goals in the present.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can care for your loved one and advocate for their long-term care needs, we encourage you to reach out to our Intake Specialist at (206) 362-2366. Our Intake Specialist will be able to schedule your free home care assessment, as well as tell you more about Fedelta Home Care and how we can be a great fit for your needs.