We take care of family
Join Our Team
Fedelta Home Care is one of the largest home care providers in Washington. We employ hundreds of licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers throughout King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap counties. We believe in taking care of family, which is why we offer our caregivers premium pay, a comprehensive compensation package, and flexible schedules.
Fedelta Home Care's twelve-step screening process ensures that our caregivers are the best in the industry and able to provide our clients with outstanding care. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetics, marital status, income level, or veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
1) LPN CAREGIVERS: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience – NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
- Valid Washington State LPN or LVN license
- Self-starter with great attention to detail
- Strong leadership, communication, and customer service skills
- Pediatric, ventilator, and tracheotomy experience is a plus, but not required. We will train the right candidates!
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- The most competitive pay in the industry
- We work with YOUR schedule
- Full benefits including dental, medical, vision, and 401K
- Paid training
- 1:1 client care
- Additional bonuses available for referring additional nurses!
- We are looking for qualified nurses to provide the highest level of care for our clients. Duties include but are not limited to monitoring and recording vitals, medication administration, care plan adherence, and overseeing the comfort and safety of clients.
- Fedelta Home Care is locally owned and operated since 2004, and we are looking to expand our team of experienced and passionate professionals. We are willing to train the right candidates and welcome new nursing graduates to apply!
2) CAREGIVERS: We are always hiring Companion, HCA, NAR, CNA, LPN, and RN Caregivers. Please apply below.
Comprehensive Compensation Package
In-Depth Screening and Testing