We take care of family
Join Our Team!
Fedelta Home Care is one of the largest home care providers in Washington. We employ hundreds of licensed, bonded, and insured caregivers throughout King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap counties. We believe in taking care of family, which is why we offer our caregivers premium pay, a comprehensive compensation package, and flexible schedules.
Fedelta Home Care's twelve-step screening process ensures that our caregivers are the best in the industry and able to provide our clients with outstanding care. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, genetics, marital status, income level, or veteran status. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Available Positions Open NOW:
1) LPN / LVN $32 - $36 / Hour
2) RN $35 - $40 / Hour
- Weekend Differential
- Choose Your Hours / Locations
- Weekend and NOC Shifts Available
- Please email your resume to email@example.com
- We will train the right candidate. New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Are you tired of handling 15-20 clients at one time?
- Tired of constantly being ‘understaffed’ and underpaid?
- Feeling burnt out?
- Well, then one-on-one care might be the best option for you!
Fedelta Home Care is one of the largest and leading home care providers in Washington. We are a local, privately owned and operated company with both a home care and home health license. We offer the most comprehensive compensation package and the HIGHEST pay rates in the industry. We offer paid training, FULL benefits after 3 months, and a schedule that works for YOU!
Whether you're looking for a full-time position or just looking to pick up an extra shift or two for some extra cash, we'll work with YOUR schedule. At Fedelta, you're able to work alongside people who are truly passionate about providing outstanding care. We are not a franchise, nor do we operate like one - at Fedelta, you're never just a number or a cog in the machine. Our employees are our family and we're looking to expand our family even further!
We are looking for experienced and new grad nurses to assist with one-on-one home health care. We have shifts avaiable NOW across Seattle, Redmond, Kirkland, Lakewood, Ballard, and beyond, with new cases coming in DAILY!
If you want to be a part of this team of remarkable nurses, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited to have you join the team!
- To be considered, candidate must already be located in the state of Washington. We are not accepting out-of-state candidates at this time.
- Active LPN/LVN/RN license in the state of Washington
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- CPR/First Aid/BLS card
- Pediatric experience preferred, not required
- Vent and Trach experience preferred, not required
- Paid training
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and life insurance after just 3 months!
- Flexible scheduling
- 24/7 phone support when you need it
- Free continuing education classes
- Bonuses available for referring nurses
- One-on-one patient care
- Full-time and part-time available